The Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers is a 28 storey building in downtown Mumbai, at the intersection of Dalal Street, Bombay Samachar Marg and Hammam Street.
Prior to 1928, the Bombay Stock Exchange operated out of a building near the Town Hall. The present piece of property was acquired in 1928, and a building was constructed and occupied in 1930. Construction of the current building began when Sir Phiroze Jamshedji Jeejeebhoy was the Chairman of the BSE, and was completed and occupied by the BSE around the time of his death in 1980. The building has since been named in his memory.