Sandhurst Road is a railway station on the Central line of the Mumbai Suburban Railway. It is the third stop from Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus.
Named after Lord Sandhurst, the Governor of Bombay between 1895 and 1900, the station was built in 1910 using funds from the Bombay City Improvement Trust, which he helped raise. The Sandhurst Road railway station (upper level servicing the Harbour Line) was built in 1921. The supporting pillars of the edifice bear the inscription “GIPR 1921 Lutha Iron Works, Glasgow. The fabricated metal was imported from the United Kingdom
|Next station south:
|Mumbai suburban railway : Central Railway||Next station north:
|Stop No:3||KM from starting:?||Platforms:?|