This Swaminarayan Temple (Mandir) is located in the Bhuleshwar area of Mumbai and is over a hundred years old. It was the first Shree Swaminarayan Mandir in Mumbai.
The present Mandir has a tri – spire structure and the Murti’s installed are that of Shree Laxminarayan Dev, Shree Ghanshyam Maharaj, Shree Hari Krishna Maharaj, Shree Gaulokvihari and Shree Radhikaji. It is a Shikharband Mandir and comes under the Shree Laxminarayan Dev Gadi (Vadtal).
On Vaishakh Shukla Ekadashi, Vikram Samvat 1924, Param Pujya Param Bhakt, Shree Ranchhoddas Pranjeevandas built the first ever Shree Swaminarayan temple in Mumbai by breaking and rebuilding his own residence. The deities of Shree Hari Krishna Maharaj, Shree Gaulokvihari and Shree Radhikaji were instated by Acharya Maharajshri Bhagwatprasadji Maharaj. The Temple Trust instated by Shree Ranchhoddasji still contributes a monthly dakshina of Rs. 150/- to the Temple.
The present tri-spire temple structure was built and the deities of Shree Ghanshyam Maharaj and Shree Lakshminarayan Dev instated on Vaishakh Shukla Dwadashi, Vikram Samvat 1959 by Param Pujya Acharya Maharajshri Lakshmiprasadji Maharaj.
Shree Hari’s absolute devotee, Rao Bahadur Sheth Curumsey Damjee contributed towards this temple’s reinstatement with all material, physical and intellectual resources. His close associate and friend Shree Mathurdas Vaishnav too donated Rs. 25,000/- towards this sacred work.